Raspberries are one of the most popular crops for cultivation among many summer residents. There are various varieties of this delicious and healthy berry.
One of the most unusual is Tibetan raspberry.
Tibetan raspberry is one of the wild varieties of this crop.... The first mention of it as a garden plant was made in Japan in the 19th century; Northern China and the Himalayas are also considered the ancestral home.
The second name of this variety strawberry raspberry... It is due to the fact that this berry is a hybrid of two crops, both in appearance and in taste.
The fruiting period lasts from mid-July until the onset of the first frost, from which we can conclude that such a plant brings a large amount of harvest.
Such a bush characterized by frost resistance and unpretentiousness to weather conditions... It can be grown in almost any climate, the main thing is to maintain favorable conditions, such as the absence of sharp winds and the prevention of soil drought.
In the wild, such raspberries can reach 3 meters in length, but garden, domesticated plants are more modest in size, and reach a height of no more than 1.5 meters. The crown creates a rounded shape.
Leaves - the biological name of such a shrub is raspberry rose-leaved, which clearly indicates the similarity of this indicator in two crops.
The leaves are colored dark green with yellowish veins, collected in 5-7 pieces on one petiole, small notches along the edges.
Flowers - raspberries of this variety form white, single flowers that are large in size, they can be up to 5 centimeters in diameter. Consist of 5 petals.
The flowering period lasts until mid-autumn and new inflorescences seem to replace the already ripe berries.
Berries - juicy, have a sweet and sour taste and a delicate, strawberry aroma. The size of the berries can reach the size of a walnut, the color is coral red.
From a distance, the fruits of Tibetan raspberries resemble strawberries, thereby causing bewilderment and envious glances of neighbors.
Thorns - large and spicy, are not the most pleasant distinctive feature of this variety.
When working with Tibetan raspberries, do not forget about the presence of thorns, always use rubber gloves and be extremely careful.
Fruits have an unusual tastereminiscent of blackberries with light notes of pineapple. This combination is rarely found in nature.
The appearance, long fruiting and flowering, which lasts from mid-summer to the end of September, make Tibetan raspberries an ideal addition to various landscape designs.
With its help, you can build an alpine slide or make a hedge.
Unpretentious care... This variety does not require special attention and constant monitoring. It is only necessary to water the shrub on time so that it continues to delight with its appearance and delicious fruits.
It grows in almost all weather conditions. Differs in good frost resistance.
Poorly transported, therefore, Tibetan raspberries are extremely rare on store shelves.
The creep of the root system is more of a disadvantage than a plus, because if you do not stop the disorderly growth in time, you will have to dig up the site, freeing up space for other crops.
Sharp thorns can easily injure a persontherefore working with this variety can be dangerous and unpleasant.
When choosing seedlings, be sure to pay attention to the external condition. Any damage, in the form of twisted sheets or yellowing, may indicate damage to the plant.
Such a bush is unlikely to be able to take root on the site and will soon die.
Depending on the climate, Tibetan raspberries can be planted both in sunny areas and in partial shade... It is worth noting that she loves warm and sunny weather. You should not choose low-lying places where melted snow and puddles accumulate after rain.
It is best to plant a shrub late September - early October... It is during this period that there is the greatest likelihood of maintaining the viability of the plant.
Prefers fertile land with neutral or alkaline reaction. For the best arrangement of raspberries in a new place, it is recommended to add one bucket of peat and half a bucket of manure to each planting hole.
It is better to arrange the bushes in rows, while the distance between the plants is 80-100 centimeters, the depth of the pit should be 50 centimeters.
After placing the seedling in the hole, it must be covered with fertile soil and watered abundantly.
This variety has a very developed root system. And so that raspberries do not crowd out other crops you need to provide a clear framework for growth.
To do this, a slate fence with a depth of 1 meter is dug along the perimeter of the landing.
Tibetan raspberry is not much different from other varieties of this plant. She is unpretentious and requires minimal attention.
The best thing carry out this procedure dailyto prevent drying out. On average, one bush takes 10 liters of water.
In rainy weather, you do not need to water raspberries at all, but in drought, the amount of moisture must be increased.
Tibetan raspberry does not tolerate dry and hot weather... Therefore, in such periods, in addition to root irrigation, rain is also carried out.
It is necessary to feed the plant twice a year.:
In order for the fertilization to be as effective as possible, after the procedure, it is necessary to cover the root zone with mulch from peat, manure or humus.
The Tibetan raspberry has a very delicate and fragile root system, which, moreover, is located very close to the surface of the earth, therefore loosen the ground very carefully.
The same goes for removing weeds. These actions are best done manually, without the use of special tools.
This variety does not require any special preparation and the creation of special shelters. In autumn, after the dying off of the green part of the plant, it must be completely cut off, leaving branches 4-5 centimeters high.
After which you need them cover with spruce branches and cover with soil... Such preparation will help the shrub to survive even the coldest temperatures.
Tibetan raspberries can be propagated using a variety of techniques and technologies.
Autumn is considered the best time, it is best to do the procedure after harvest... It is necessary to dig up the bush and divide it into several parts, and on each part there must be a bud.
Then the resulting seedlings are placed in a hole, the size of which exceeds the dimensions of the roots. And at the end, all adult stems are cut off, leaving a small stump, up to 3 centimeters high.
Usually, a lot of young shoots accumulate around adult plants that are more than five years old.
It must be uprooted with a sharp shovel and the bush must be placed in a spacious planting pit.
This type of breeding is suitable for both autumn and spring periods.... The main thing is to make sure that the raspberries either have already died out, or have not yet entered the phase of active growth.
This method is the most difficult of all presented, requires a lot of effort and patience:
In this aspect, Tibetan raspberries are not much different from other representatives of this culture.
Preventive measures will be constant and high-quality care, which is expressed in the following factors:
But if the plant was still affected, to get rid of parasites, you need to take the following measures:
The most common ailments that affect raspberries:
Raspberry rose-leaved (Tibetan or Chinese), description of properties:
Tibetan raspberry is a beautiful and unusual plant that combines the characteristics of two cultures. It does not require much maintenance, but it still yields a good harvest.
Many gardeners consider themselves to be fans of this shrub for its incredible taste and beautiful appearance.
This culture relatively recently came to us from the Baltic States, where it is a frequent guest. There is a grade of this raspberries are called Rosalyn... In Russia it is called rosaceous... The most interesting thing is that it came to the Baltic States from ... Siberia. Why is she now called Tibetan - God knows. Rosalyn had and does not have any relation to Tibet. A is a hybrid of raspberries and blackberries. However, there is another opinion - that these are blackberries with strawberries. It is a low (up to 1 m) rounded dwarf shrub with delicate carved leaves of a delicate green color. From the end of July until the very snow, it blooms and bears fruit. The flowers are large, up to 4 cm in diameter. The berries are bright coral, large, like strawberries.
The taste of the berry, I would say, is neutral, with a subtle smell and resembles a blackberry. And the jam made from it has a delicate strawberry aroma. At first, we somehow did not perceive this taste, but now she is our favorite. Our children and our neighbors are especially fond of her.
The plant is very decorative and looks especially beautiful against the background of conifers. All neighbors and passers-by are interested in what kind of curiosity it is. But keep in mind: the bush is very thorny. It should only be handled with gloves.
My Rosalyn grows in the garden and grows no more than 70 cm.Every year, the ground part of the bush dies off. In the spring, young shoots grow in a very dense bush, on which berries grow at the end of July. The root system of rosaceous raspberries is shallow, so the soil must be cultivated carefully - basically, this is loosening next to the bush. "Pink" raspberries do not shoot all over the site, but actively creeps in breadth to an empty spot. I am very grateful to the feeding. Her favorite delicacy, like any raspberry, is manure. In the spring we pour a layer of manure of 1 -2 cm, then cover it with 5-10 cm of mown grass - and that's it, there will be enough food for the whole summer. Moderate watering.
In areas with a cold climate, it is better to cut off the entire ground part and cover it for the winter. Plant in the fall. But it is possible in the spring, however, when transplanting, the plant is stressed, and it is unlikely that it will yield a harvest this year. But experienced gardeners know: we have been waiting for the harvest for three years. You will not get large harvests - pellets and buckets, but you can feast on and surprise your neighbors. The beneficial properties of this raspberry are the same as those of blackberries, but there is a very big advantage. This berry seems to be specially created for children suffering from diathesis. It does not cause allergies! But how much you want to feed the child with fresh berries in the summer, and how offensive it is when he cannot eat them in any form!
Now you have become better acquainted with the rose-leaved raspberry (which you have never heard of in Tibet). Do you need it on the site? The decision is yours.
Inset sinks can be made from various materials, have a variety of shapes and sizes. Their installation in a wooden countertop, or chipboard, can be done independently, but if the working surface of the headset is made of stone, it is better to entrust this work to a specialist.
Note: the complete set of modern sinks includes fasteners, as well as cardboard templates, which greatly simplify the process of installing the product.
Tip: it is not recommended to install a bottle siphon in the kitchen sink (it quickly clogs up), an S-shaped siphon is more suitable.
A trellis is a structure of several pillars, which are installed in a row with a wire stretched between them. Its purpose is to hold the heavy pagons of the bush with the harvest, so that the branches do not break, but please with their fruiting. For these purposes, some types of trellises were invented.
If the raspberry plant is relatively small, then the gardener uses single-strip trellis. And in the case when the raspberry plantation is colossal, the gardener begins to make large two-lane supports.
In general, there are several types and sizes of trellis that do a good job with the task assigned to them, namely:
Often on the gardener's site you can find single-strip supports in the form of vertically flat structures. In appearance, these are ordinary posts that are installed at a distance of 2 meters from each other, tying raspberries on such supports is easy and very convenient.
Free-type supports are also often used by gardeners for raspberry bushes. The advantage of this type of trellis is that there is no need to tie each branch to the rail. In this case, growing raspberries on a trellis is done in the following way.
A wire band is stretched between the installed rails, so the raspberries on the trellis are inside the wire structure.
The design, called the support is inclined, is very similar to a free-type trellis, but it has one difference, which is the absence of a lower wire row. On such a design, fruitful shoots must be tied up with a slope.
Each sprout should be tied to a wire band in an upright position. Thanks to this, all young pagons will be formed in the center, and most importantly, they will not interfere with the harvest.
Horizontal structures are most often used so that the raspberries on the trellis are qualitatively prepared for the upcoming winter. For these purposes, the following manipulation is performed. In early spring, all old pagons are tilted to the ground and fixed in such a way that they are attached to the ground parallel to it.
Such manipulation allows the fruiting branches to stretch well upward, even with dormant buds.
The overwhelming majority of two-lane supports are used by gardeners on large plantations.The main task of such supports is to support the full development of the raspberry tree. And to make such a trellis for raspberries with your own hands, you will need to attach a wire tape at a distance of 45 cm from the ground.
Then, the next tape is fixed at a height of 25 cm from the top of the highest pagon. Such a product is used for shrubs that can reach more than a meter in length.
It should be noted that two-lane backwaters are divided into types, namely:
It should be emphasized that there is no definite answer to such a question as to tie up raspberries, the fact is that this process occurs in different ways, depending on the variety of raspberries.
As for the raspberry trellis, in essence it is one design, which is made in different versions. But at the same time, the material for its manufacture remains unchanged, wooden slats, wire tape and strong twine for a garter.
Take care of young seedlings needed as follows:
When planting, seedlings must be immersed to the same level at which they grew before. Sprinkle the root with a mixture of compost and top soil, and then gently compact.
At the end of planting, watering is carried out at the rate of 1 bucket of water per bush and the subsequent covering of the soil with mulch.
You may be interested in the following publications:
To increase fruitfulness transplanted offspring of remontant raspberries require special attention:
When choosing seedlings, it is necessary to purchase specimens without damage, yellowed or twisted leaves, so that it does not happen that after a few days the shrub will die. Tibetan raspberry is a rather unpretentious plant, so it can be planted both in the sun and in partial shade, although it is the lighted places that are more suitable for it. The rosaceous raspberry does not like only wet and low-lying places, where precipitation constantly accumulates throughout the year.
It is necessary to plant the shrub at the end of September or at the beginning of October, in this case, the viability of the plant will be high, and the seedling will probably take root. Neutral or alkaline fertile soil is suitable for planting.
Before planting, a bucket of peat and half a bucket of manure must be placed in each hole about 50 cm deep. And after planting the bush, fill the hole with soil and water it abundantly. The distance between the seedlings should be about a meter, since the plant has a developed root system. In the case of too frequent planting, the bushes will interfere with each other and fertility will decrease. For the same reason, do not plant this crop too close to other garden plants.
From the third year of life, the rhizome begins to spread randomly and gives abundant growth.Therefore, you can additionally put a slate fence about a meter deep around the perimeter of the Tibetan raspberry planting, so that the roots cannot harm other crops.
As for care, this variety of raspberries is quite unpretentious and will require a minimum of time and financial investment. You will have to water the bush every day, of course, in the absence of natural precipitation, because this culture does not like drying out. In this case, each bush will need about a bucket of water (10 liters). And in especially dry times, the frequency of watering can be increased by additionally carrying out rain watering or spraying the leaves with water so that they do not dry out. Tibetan raspberries are fed twice a year: in spring and autumn. In the first case, after the snow melts, the base of the bush is sprinkled with granules of ammonium sulfate. And before freezing, potassium sulphide is used in dry form.
After the feeding procedure, the root zone is covered with mulch from peat, humus or manure, so that as much nutrients as possible penetrate into the root system of the plant. And so that the culture can survive the long frosts, in late autumn, after the leaves die off, the bush is cut off. It is enough to leave only branches 5 cm long. The bush is covered with spruce branches and covered with soil. Since the root system of this type of raspberry is located close to the surface and is quite tender in itself, you should be very careful when loosening and removing weeds.
You should not use garden tools for this, but do everything by hand with special gloves.
This is our old site. We have moved to paid hosting and current
the seed catalog for 2018-2019 is located at: http://www.semenasuper.ru/.
1.Sunberry (USA). This culture is popular in many countries around the world. Here they have already appreciated its dietary qualities and healing properties. Sunberry is translated from English as sun berry - Sunberry. Sunberry is the result of many years of work by the famous American breeder-d Arvinist Luther Burbank. Breeders have long paid attention to the African nightshade. They were attracted by the large-fruited, unpretentiousness and high yield of this plant. But the berries of the African nightshade are extremely tasteless. Success came to L. Burbank in 1905, when he crossed him with the European creeping nightshade. The result is a plant that inherited from the African nightshade a high yield and large-fruited berries, and from its European cousin - edibility and even excellent taste in processed form. This unpretentious plant is capable of producing up to a bucket of berries from a bush. Size of berries with large cherries. The fresh sunberry flavor may not be to everyone's liking. But sunberry jam has an exquisite, incomparable taste - it's just a godsend for gourmets. Sunberry berries are also good as fillings for dumplings and pies. Sunberry berries can be used to make an elixir of health and healing wine. For a wide range of medicinal properties, Sunberry is also called a miracle berry. It is not for nothing that she was assigned number 1 in our catalog. 30 pcs. - 10 rubles.
2. Light honey nightshade... The sweetest of all nightshades! At the stage of biological ripeness, the fruits are light green in color, seeds are visible in them. In the first year, they are grown through seedlings, in subsequent seasons it is able to reproduce by self-seeding. Berries are eaten fresh as a delicacy. They are great for jam and fillings in dumplings and pies. 30 pcs. - 10 rubles.
3. Nightshade walking-leaved... Powerful shrub 150-160 cm high. Flowers like potatoes, leaves like watermelon. Fruits are red, round, up to 3 cm in diameter, their pulp tastes like sweet cherries. There are many seeds in the fruits. Very decorative! It is very prickly, so it should be planted near the fence. 10 pieces. - 10 rubles.
4. Strawberry spinach-raspberries... An annual herb. In the bosom of every leaf a berry the size of a garden raspberry is formed. Outwardly, the plant looks very impressive. Against the background of green leaves, the fruits look like lanterns. Under the weight of ripening berries, shoots of strawberry spinach-raspberries lie on the ground.In the first year, they are grown through seedlings. In subsequent years, it reproduces very well by self-seeding. Sow this plant once and it will delight you with a high yield every year. Leaves are used in salad, soup, cutlets, berries - fresh, jam.
5. Saraha An annual herb. Grown through seedlings. The fruits are black, and they taste like blueberries. Jam is made from berries, grind them with sugar. 15 pcs. - 10 rubles.
Tomatoes are the most valuable vegetable crop. The fruits of tomatoes contain a large amount of substances important for the human body, primarily vitamin C, vitamin B1, B2. In addition, the fruits contain sugars, malic acid, citric acid and mineral salts. Orange-colored tomato fruits are high in beta-carotene, which is an excellent prevention of cardiovascular and oncological diseases. Lycopene, which gives the fruit a red color, prevents the occurrence of prostate diseases in men. Selenium is found in the peel of pink tomatoes, which prolongs human life, strengthens immunity and enhances our mental abilities. And the fruits of tomatoes with a yellow color, due to the low content of puric acids, have pronounced dietary properties.
Below we provide a brief description of about 150 varieties of tomatoes from our collection.
6. Craiova, 7. Mini, 8. Pacio, 9. Pink Pearl, 10. Japanese Dwarf... Adapted to a small feeding area and low illumination, they fully manifest their potential in the open field: the plants are completely covered with fruits weighing 80-100 g. Due to early maturity, it avoids being affected by late blight. By using the room-outdoor-room tomato conveyor, you can have fresh tomatoes all year round. 10 pieces. - 10 rubles.
Tomatoes for cultivation in risky farming regions with short summers.
The main part of Russia is located in the zone of risky farming. In the West, Russia is figuratively called the country of green tomatoes. But it is time to revise this stereotype, although the climate is really harsh. A short summer, a sharp contrast between day and night temperatures, abundant dew at the end of summer, the ubiquitous late blight are examining gardeners in the most serious way. But thanks to the achievements of domestic breeding, new ultra early ripening varieties of tomatoes have appeared in the arsenal of gardeners, the full return of the harvest of which is possible by mid-August, that is, they escape from the defeat of late blight. These varieties are resistant to stressful situations, exhibit the ability to set fruit under the most unfavorable weather conditions, and are resistant to low temperatures. Attracts in these varieties and unpretentiousness in care: they are undersized, compact, do not require garters and pinching. And with a sudden threat of frost, it is easy to cover the low bushes with a film. They take up little space and are ideal for growing in small areas. And due to the compacted planting in terms of yield, they are not inferior (and sometimes even surpass) the traditional varieties of tall tomatoes. Taking into account the early maturity, these varieties can be grown in a seedless way: sowing seeds directly into the ground. In the southern regions, these varieties can be used to obtain the earliest tomato production. 10 pieces. - 10 rubles.
11. Alaska. Early maturing, undersized variety. A distinctive feature is the one hundred percent fruit set in unfavorable conditions: sudden changes in day and night temperatures and high humidity. Fruits are round, red, weighing 80 - 90 g. The most productive variety from this group of tomatoes.
12. Buyan... Early maturing Siberian variety. Standard bush, 30-40 cm high, does not need pinching. Fruits are oblong, red, weighing up to 180 g.
13. Countryman. An early, undersized variety of Siberian selection. Fruits 80-90 g with very amicable ripening. Disease resistant.
14. The Far North. Ultra early ripening, cold-resistant variety, with a friendly return of the harvest. The fruit is flat-round, bright red, weighing 60-70 g.
15. Blizzard. An early, undersized (up to 50 cm) variety of Siberian selection for open ground and film greenhouses.Fruits are round, red, up to 300 g. The variety is adapted to the climatic conditions of Siberia, has a high stable yield and resistance to diseases.
16. Nastenka. An early ripe Siberian variety, up to 70 cm high, does not require pinching. Fruits are round-elongated, pink, fleshy, very tasty, weighing up to 300 g. Abundant fruiting in any weather. Very popular in Altai.
17. Nikola... Early maturing Siberian variety. Shrub up to 65 cm high. Fruits are round, red, weighing up to 110 g. Adapted to unfavorable climatic conditions.
18. Snowdrop. Very early, unusually cold-resistant variety. Does not require long-term cultivation of seedlings. Sowing of seeds is carried out in a greenhouse on April 15-20. Landing in open ground on June 10-15. Red fruits, up to 150g
19. Polar explorer. Ultra early maturing, medium-sized variety. High fruit set under unfavorable conditions. They are round, red, up to 150 g.
20. Polar early maturing. Ultra early ripening variety, up to 30 cm high, round, red fruits, up to 150 g. Resistant to cold snaps.
21. Reneth. Super early ripening variety, up to 40 cm high. Fruits are tied in any weather, up to 100 g. A thickened planting is recommended: 8 plants per sq. m.
22. Wind rose. New Ultra early maturing variety. Standard bush, 35-45 cm high. Fruits are pink, round, of high taste, up to 130 g.
23. Northern Lights... Early maturing, medium-sized variety. Plum-shaped fruits, red with yellow stripes, up to 100 g.
24. Bullfinch... Super early ripening variety, 30 - 40 cm high, round, red fruits, up to 150 g.
25. Snow Tale... Ultra early ripening, productive, undersized (40-50 cm) variety. At the stage of technical maturity, the fruits have a milky white color, then turn red. The stem bush with dark green potato foliage is hung with round white, orange and red glossy fruits, up to 200 g.
26. Sub-Arctic. Champion in early maturity. The height of the bush is up to 55cm. Fruits weighing 45-50 g, tasty with a high vitamin content.
27. Taimyr. Ultra early maturing variety. Height 25-30 cm. Fruit is round, red, up to 80-100 g. Increased resistance to low temperatures. It grows and bears fruit when the bush freezes during the spring frosts. Sowing seeds not earlier than the second half of April. A find for the gardener!
28. Yamal. The most promising Ultra early maturing variety for areas of risky farming. Possesses very high resistance to low temperatures. Even in very rainy summers, fruit set is high. The plant is 25 - 30 cm high, the fruits are round, red, up to 180g, with a high content of c achars and vitamins, stable fruiting under the most unfavorable conditions.
Tomatoes are different. 15 pcs. - 10 rubles.
29. Scarlet rose. Early maturing, medium-sized variety. Fruits are round, pink, weighing up to 100 g.
30. Angela the Giant. Mid-late, medium-sized elite-miracle-tomato. Fruits are red, flat-round, excellent taste, up to 2 kg
31. Atom. Early maturing, undersized, fruitful variety. Fruits are red, round, weighing up to 200 g. Fruit ripening.
32. Velvet. Medium early, medium-sized original variety. Fruits are flat-rounded and round, red, with a velvety surface, weighing up to 200 g.
33. Berdsky large... Medium early, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, red, for salad purposes, very tasty, weighing up to 700 g.
34. Biysk rose tree. Mid-early, medium-sized, high-yielding variety of Siberian selection. Fruits are flat-rounded, beautiful pink-red in color, distinguished by very high taste, weighing up to 500 g. Good in salads and winter preparations.
35. Bucket... Early maturing, medium-sized, high-yielding variety. Fruits are round, red, weighing up to 100 g. Harvest up to a bucket from a bush.
36. Hybrid 6... Mid-season, tall variety. Fruits are round with a spout, up to 200 g, grow in clusters up to 20 pieces, dense, for canning.
37. Gigantella... Mid-season, tall, over-yielding (up to 20 kg per bush) variety. Fruits are cylindrical, red, weighing up to 500 g.
38. Giant pink cream... Mid-season, medium-sized variety.Fruits, plum-shaped, red, weighing up to 500 g. Very tasty.
39. Goliath. A mid-season, tall variety - a giant. Fruits are flat-round, red, fleshy, very sweet, up to 1.5 kg.
40. Gulliver... Medium early variety, height up to 1 m. Fruits are pink, sweet, weighing up to 400 g, salad.
41. De-Barao the giant... A well-known variety with larger fruits weighing up to 300 g.
42. Demidov... Mid-season, undersized variety of Siberian selection. Fruits are round, red with a dark green spot, weighing up to 110 g.
43. Wild Rose... Mid-season, tall variety. Fruits are flat-round, pink, very tasty, good for salads, up to 1 kg.
44. Zebra green... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are round, green with dark green stripes, weighing up to 100 g.
45. Green-fruited... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, green, tasty, weighing up to 300 g.
46. Marshmallow... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, white, very sweet, weighing up to 500 g. For delicious salads.
47. Golden domes. Mid-season, tall variety. Fruits are round - heart-shaped, yellow, fleshy, tasty, weighing up to 800 g.
48. Emerald Apple... Tall, mid-season variety. Fruits are green with a bronze tint, weighing up to 500 g. They mislead thieves.
49. Emperor... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, red, weighing up to 150 g, for salad purposes.
50. Konigsberg... Mid-season variety from Siberia. Height up to 1.8 m. The variety is very abundant, the plant is literally strewn with red fruits of an elongated shape, weighing up to 300 g. The fruits are very even, dense, tasty, perfectly preserved, well stored.
51. Kiwi... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, green, sweet with kiwi flavor, weighing up to 300g.
52. Coconut tree... Early maturing, medium-sized, very productive variety. Fruits are red, elongated, very dense, weighing up to 70 g.
53. Columbus... From the "Best of Europe" series. Medium early, tall variety. Fruits are flattened, orange-red in color, up to 250 g.
54. Brown Renklode... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are brown, plum-shaped, dense, up to 80 g, good for canning.
55. King of Giants... Mid-season, tall variety. Fruits are round, raspberry-red, very tasty, up to 1 kg
56. King of Siberia... Mid-season, medium-sized variety of Siberian selection. The fruits are very large (up to 1300 g), heart-shaped, bright yellow in color. Very tasty and meaty, ideal for salads and preparations for the winter.
57. Cosmonaut Volkov... Mid-season, tall, high-yielding variety, red fruits, very tasty, sweet, weighing up to 500 g, grow in large clusters of 9 - 12 pieces, universal use. Always a consistently high yield.
58. Crimean rose... Mid-season, tall variety with original pear-shaped sweet fruits of dark pink color, weighing 90 - 120 g.
59. Sledgehammer... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are red, flat-round in shape, very dense, weighing up to 200 g, well stored.
60. Legend... Mid-season, tall variety. Fruits are red, oval with a "spout", dense, ideal for canning, weighing up to 100 g.
61. Lotus... Medium early, medium-sized variety. The fruits are flat-round, white, taste like a peach, weighing up to 200 g. Against the background of wide potato leaves, white fruits look very impressive. For delicious salads.
62. Malachite box... Medium early, tall variety. Fruits are flat-round, original emerald-yellow color, fleshy, weighing up to 900 g. The pulp is of a delicate consistency with a melon flavor. An amazing combination of unusual color and taste.
63. Raspberry Miracle... Mid-season, tall variety. Fruits are flat-round, fleshy, sweet, red - raspberry, very tasty, weighing up to 600 g
64. Mammoth... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are round, pink, fleshy, of excellent taste, weighing up to 1 kg.
65. Yellow marmalade... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. The fruits are flat-round, yellow, the pulp is dense, marmalade, sweet, weighing up to 200 g.
66. Master Garden (Holland).Mid-season, medium-sized, high-yielding variety. Fruits are round, pink, up to 400 g, sweet, unusually tasty.
67. Maestro... Medium late grade. Height up to 110 cm. Fruits are leveled, oval, weighing 120 - 150 g, super dense, can be cut into slices like a cucumber, stored for a long time, ideal for canning. Resistant to heat and drought.
68. Honey Drop... Especially sweet as a fig! Medium early, up to 1 m high, high-yielding variety. Fruits are drop-shaped, amber, weighing up to 30 g.
69. Honey Spas... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are reniform, honey-yellow in color, weighing up to 600 g. The pulp of the fruit is very pleasant, sweet, useful for feeding people with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
70. Mexican honey... Mid-season, tall, high-yielding variety. Fruits are round, red, very sweet, weighing up to 30 g.
71. Mikado... Medium late, tall variety. Fruits are flat-round, fleshy, very tasty in salads, weighing up to 500 g.
72. Mikado Black... The variety is similar to the previous one, but the fruits are dark - dark red.
73. Moscow delicacy... Mid-season, super-yielding variety. Height up to 180 cm. Fruits are pepper-shaped, red, very dense, weighing up to 130 g.
74. Nefertiti... Early, standard grade. Fruits are round, black, sweet, good for salting, weighing 50 - 55 g.
75. New Masterpiece... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Abundance of red, round, with a small spout of fruits weighing up to 100 g. Ideal for canning.
76. Peach... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. The fruits are very beautiful, weighing 50 - 65 g, round, pubescent, creamy yellow, resembling a peach in appearance, very sweet. Universal use.
77. Picket... The earliest, undersized, high-yielding variety. Fruits are elongated-oval with a spout, dense, red, of high taste, weighing 60 - 75 g. Ideal for whole canning.
78. Rabido... Very rare, medium early, medium-sized variety. Fruits are round, orange, very dense, sweet, universal, weighing up to 200 g.
79. Red King... Mid-season, tall, over-yielding variety. A find for the gardener. Fruits are perfectly round, all the same size, red, sweet, weighing up to 150 g, tied in any weather, do not crack. Universal purpose.
80. Record holder... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, red, very tasty, ideal for salads.
81. Rosalia... Early maturing, high-yielding variety. Height up to 1 m. Fruits are pink-raspberry, round, smooth, fleshy, very tasty, weighing up to 120 g.
82. Pink Flamingo... Mid-season, tall variety. Fruits are pink, heart-shaped, dense, very tasty, well stored, weighing up to 500 g.
83. Roses of Dallas (USA). Medium early, medium-sized variety. Fruits are dark - dark red, sweet, in shape they resemble an open flower bud, for salad purposes, weighing up to 600 g.
84. Russian soul... Medium early, medium-sized, very productive variety. Endurance to adverse weather conditions is characteristic. The fruits are round, red in color, with high palatability. weighing up to 900g.
85. Russian hero... Mid-season, tall variety. Fruits are flat-round, red, fleshy, very tasty, weighing 500 - 600 BC
86. Nugget... Mid-season, medium-sized, high-yielding variety. Fruits are round, orange-yellow, dense, good for canning, up to 100 g.
87. Silver Spruce... Medium early, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, red with yellow, orange and silver stripes, very decorative, weighing up to 200 g. Universal use.
88. Slavic masterpiece... Mid-season, tall variety. Fruits are round, red, taste is high, weighing up to 400 g.
89. Bush plum... Medium early, tall variety. Fruits are plum-shaped, purple-brown in color, dense, very good for canning, weighing up to 80 g.
90. Orange Icicle... Medium early, tall variety. Fruiting is abundant, long-lasting. Fruits are elongated, conical, tasty, dense, perfect for canning, weighing up to 100 g.Forms up to 15 fruits on the hand.
91. Pink Icicle... It differs from the previous one only in the color of the fruit.
92. Super Elite... Mid-season, tall variety. Fruits are round, red, very tasty, weighing up to 1 kg, ideal for salads.
93. Surprise... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. The whole sprawling bush is hung with spherical, red, tasty fruits weighing up to 40 g.
94. Tiger... Mid-season, medium-sized. Unique fruit color: red with yellow stripes, very decorative. The fruits are sweet, weighing up to 50 g, they look original in jars.
95. Tomato - a tree... Medium late, tall variety. Fruits are red, round-oblong, fleshy, tasty, weighing up to 250 g.
96. Turandot... Medium early, medium-sized variety. The fruits are red, pear-shaped, very tasty, good for pickling, weighing up to 120 g.
97. Favorite... A masterpiece of selection. Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are round, bright red, dense, sweet, weighing up to 150 g.
98. Fireworks. An early, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, red with yellow stripes, very tasty, weighing up to 400 g.
99. Black Apple... Mid-season, tall variety. Fruits are round, dark-dark red, very tasty, weighing up to 200 g.
100. Chernomor... Tall, medium late variety. Fruits are flat-round, lilac-violet, very fleshy, of excellent taste, weighing up to 300 g.
101. Black Mammoth... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fleshy fruits, up to 500 g. The flesh is dense, dark - burgundy. Can be preserved in slices
102. Miracle of the East... Mid-season, medium-sized, high-yielding variety. Fruits are round, red, universal, weighing up to 350 g.
103. Miracle of the Earth... Medium late, tall variety. Fruits are pink, flat-round, sweet, weighing up to 1 kg.
104. Market Miracle... An early ripe variety, 50 - 70 cm high. The fruit is round, dense, red, weighing up to 700 g. High-yielding.
105. Wonder of the World... Medium early, medium-sized variety. On each stem there are 4 - 5 brushes, bearing 20 - 25 yellow fruits with a "spout", the fruits are sweet, weighing up to 60 g. The purpose is universal, but especially good when canned.
106. Miracle Tomato... Medium late, tall variety. Fruits are flat-round, red, for universal use, weighing up to 250 g.
107. Masterpiece... Mid-season, tall variety. Fruits are flat-round, pink, fleshy, sweet, weighing up to 800 g.
108. Shuntuk Giant... Mid-season, vigorous variety. Fruits are flat-round, ribbed, red, very fleshy, excellent taste, for salads weighing up to 1.5 kg.
109. Exotic Fruit... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are perfectly round, yellow-orange, very tasty, weighing up to 100 g.
110. Jurmala... Mid-season, tall variety. Fruits, flat-round, raspberry color, excellent taste, universal use, up to 250 g.
111. Apple Tree... Mid-season, medium-sized, very productive variety. Fruits are round, red, very tasty, universal use, up to 150 g.
Tomatoes - new products in 2009 and 2010 10 pieces. - 30 rubles.
The world of tomatoes is amazing and diverse. Along with reliable and proven tomato varieties, we have grown quite interesting novelties in 2009 and 2010. This is evidenced by the list below. It should be noted that all these varieties of tomatoes are united by exceptional decorativeness. When growing them, you will experience true aesthetic pleasure. These varieties, one might say, are for the soul. The fruits of these varieties of tomatoes will undoubtedly enchant your guests and add variety to your table setting. Despite all this, we have established affordable prices for this group of tomatoes. So, get acquainted and make your choice:
112. Pink accordion (Mexico). Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, corrugated, pink, sweet, weighing up to 300 g. They look original in salads, good for stuffing.
113. Bali (Indonesia). A very rare, mid-season, medium-sized, high-yielding tomato variety from the island of Bali (Indonesia). Fruits are flat, corrugated, pink, sweet, weighing up to 120 g.
114. White Zebra... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are round, white with yellow and green stripes, weighing up to 70 g. Looks original in jars.
115. White Cherry (Germany). Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are white, of a unique heart-shaped shape, white in color, have a pleasant fruity taste, weighing up to 400 g.
116. White Royal (USA). Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, white, fragrant, very tasty, weighing up to 200 g.
117. White currant (USA). Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are round, cream-colored, collected in tassels up to 10 pieces, very tasty, up to 20 g. A delicacy for children and adults.
118. White Tomesol (USA). Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, smooth, white, dense, fragrant, very tasty, weighing up to 180 g.
119. Beefsteak pink... Mid-season, tall variety. Fruits are flat-round, pink, fleshy, weighing up to 400 g. Good in salads.
120. Large white stripes (Big white stripes, USA). Mid-season, medium-sized variety. The harvest is low, but it is compensated by the splendor of the fruit. They are light yellow with white stripes, have the taste of tropical fruits, weighing up to 250 g.
121. Opening day yellow... A mid-ripening, medium-sized variety of Selection Dukhova R.N. (Ukraine). Fruits are round, light yellow with dark yellow stripes, very tasty, weighing up to 100 g.
122. Pink vernissage... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Selections Dukhova R.N. (Ukraine). Fruits are round, pink with green and yellow stripes, very pleasant taste, up to 100 g.
123. Black vernissage. Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Selections Dukhova R.N. (Ukraine). Fruits are round, dark-dark red, with yellow stripes, very tasty, weighing up to 100 g.
124. Isis' Cherry Candy (Isis candy chern, USA). Isis is a goddess in ancient Egyptian mythology. Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are round, yellow with red-pink overflow, small with a diameter of up to 2.5 cm, have a sweet fruity taste. Children love them.
125. Black Cherry (USA). Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are round, dark purple, very tasty, weighing up to 25 g.
126. German striped... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, yellow with a pink cap at the top, from which pink stripes extend, weighing up to 300 g.
127. Grapefruit... Champion in taste and beauty. Mid-season, tall variety. Fruits are round, yellow with a pinkish tint, very sweet, pink pulp, weighing up to 400 g. Ideal for salads, canning and processing.
128. Pierce's Pride (Pierce 's Pride, USA). The author of the variety is Larry Pierce. The variety is mid-season, medium-sized. Fruits are flat-round, dark red-black, very tasty, weighing up to 200 g.
129. Graffiti Pink... A hit, mid-season, medium-sized variety of selection by D.G. Terentyev (Ukraine). Fruits are round, pink with golden stripes, very tasty, up to 100 g.
130. Mushroom Basket... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. First of all, attention is drawn to the stunning extraagant shape of the fruit: the fruits are dark pink, flat with pronounced ribbing, fleshy, very tasty, weighing up to 350 g. In appearance they resemble a deep-sea animal.
131. Melon bunch (Gajo De Melon. USA). Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are round, yellow with a pink tint, collected in clusters, very tasty, weighing up to 20 g.
132. Riddle of Nature... Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, weighing up to 350 g. A miracle of selection. The color of the fruit is a bizarre combination of pink and yellow. The exceptional taste of this variety is a pleasant addition to this.
133. Indiana. Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, purple, very tasty, weighing up to 400 g.
134. Ferris wheel (USA). The variety is over 100 years old. A mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, pink, fantastically sweet in taste, weighing up to 300 g.
135. Cuban Aronia... Mid-season, tall variety. Fruits are flat-round, dark purple, with high taste, weighing up to 500 g.
136. Lucky Chris (Lucky cross, Canada).Late-ripening, tall variety with potato-type leaves. Fruits are flat-round, red with yellow stripes, excellent taste, weighing up to 300 g.
137. Lorraine Beauty... Medium early, medium height, beautiful variety. Fruits are flat-rounded, corrugated, like peeled tangerines in slices, bright red, dense, weighing up to 500 g. Prize-winner at many exhibitions.
138. Monastic striped (Turkey). Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are round, red with golden stripes, weighing up to 80 g, with good taste.
139. Morado (Morado, USA). Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, dark-red with green shoulders, very tasty, weighing up to 200 g.
140. Niagus (Nyagous, Germany). Mid-season, medium-sized variety. The fruits are plum-shaped, dark-dark-red, very tasty, good in jars, weighing up to 80 g.
141. Roman striped. The variety is medium early, medium-sized. Fruits are oval with a small “nose”, red with sinuous yellow stripes, fleshy, very tasty, up to 150 g.
142. Sarah Black (Sara black, Germany). Fruits are flat-round, purple-black burgundy, of excellent taste, weighing up to 250 g.
143. Lilac plum - disease resistant. The bush is powerful, hung with thick raspberry-purple plum-shaped fruits weighing about 350g, amazing taste
144. Lilac Lake... Fruits are flat-round, purple, fleshy, very sweet, pink flesh, weighing up to 500 g.
145. Black Icicle... Selections Terentyev D.G. (Ukraine). Fruits are black, elongated, of excellent taste, weighing 150 g.
146. Tlacolula (Mexico). Medium early, tall, high-yielding variety. Superexotic! Pear-shaped fruits with well-defined ribbing, pink with golden shoulders, very tasty, weighing up to 300g.
147. Carbon... Medium early, medium-sized variety. Winner of many exhibitions. Fruits are flat-round, dark - dark red, of amazing taste, weighing up to 250 g.
148. Tzu-Yu (Purple jasper, China). Medium early, medium-sized variety, high-yielding. Fruits are round, purple-dark red with green stripes and specks, sweet, weighing up to 30 g.
149. Black Giant (Black giant, USA). Medium early, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, black-purple, taste great, weighing up to 350 g.
150. Cherokee Purple. The variety is medium early, medium-sized. Original Source: Cherokee Indian Tribe. Fruits are flat-round, purple-dark red, of amazing taste, weighing up to 250 g.
151. Chocolate Amazon. Medium early, tall variety. Fruits are flat-round, brown, very tasty, weighing up to 500 g.
152. Etoile (Switzerland). Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are rounded-elongated, red, with a corrugated surface, up to 200 g.
153. South night (Southern night, USA). Medium early, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, brown-black with green shoulders, very sweet, weighing up to 200 g.
Tomatoes - hits 2009 - 2010-2011 10 pcs. - 30 rubles.
In this small group of tomatoes, we have selected the most unique varieties of tomatoes tested in the past two seasons.
154. Great Yellow Zebra (USA). Fruits are flat-round, light yellow with well-pronounced dark yellow longitudinal stripes, up to 300 g. Very decorative. Good in salads.
155. Vintage Wine. This is a Dutch miracle! Potato-type leaf. Fruits are flat-rounded, pink with dark red stripes, fleshy, up to 400 g.
156. Izmail ribbed. Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are flat-round, corrugated, yellow, very tasty, weighing up to 500 g.
157. Illusion. Mid-season, medium-sized variety. Fruits are cuboid, yellow, lobed like the fruits of Gogoshary peppers, weighing up to 200 g. Ideal for stuffing.
158. Royal Beauty (USA). Fruits are flat-round, yellow with a pink cap from which pink stripes are gradually blurred.
159. King of Beauty... The most beautiful variety in our collection. Fruits are flat-round, yellow with red stripes, very tasty, weighing up to 500 g.
160. Sailor. Early maturing, undersized, high-yielding variety.Fruits are heart-shaped, red with yellow stripes, sweet, weighing up to 300 g.
161. Orange with purple spots (Orange Fleshed purple smudge, USA). Medium early, medium-sized variety. Awesome exotic! The fruits are round,
orange with purple spots at the stalk, have a sweet fruity taste, weighing up to 200 g.
The world of pumpkin plants is amazing and diverse. The most important place among them, of course, is occupied by cucumber plants. Not a single gardener can do without them. Cucumbers are considered a nutrient-poor food. After all, they do not have a high calorie content, they have few carbohydrates and few vitamins, but there is more water in cucumbers than in other vegetables. Cucumbers have their own advantages, which made them, despite their low nutritional value, a popular vegetable. They have a refreshing effect on the body. The enzymes present in them contribute to the better assimilation of protein foods, and the presence of alkaline salts helps the body to get rid of harmful metabolic products. Cucumbers diversify and enrich the human diet. They stimulate appetite, promote better absorption of animal products. Fresh, salted and pickled, they are causative agents of gastric secretion, improve digestion. In medical nutrition, cucumbers are recommended for obesity. Cucumber juice acts as a remedy for gout, lung diseases, kidney stones.
Different cucumbers 10 pcs. - 10 rubles.
162. Boy Scout... New. Super grade. An unrivaled canning product. The fruits are formed in the axil of each leaf.
163. Harmony (Holland). Early maturing, high-yielding variety. Fruiting until frost. Productivity is due to the high regenerative capacity throughout the entire growing period. Universal use.
164. Gergana (Bulgaria). The most popular cucumber variety in Bulgaria. He has absorbed the best characteristics of this plant species. This is an early maturing, high-yielding variety. Fruits 28-30 cm, without bitterness, excellent taste, universal use, when canning they are cut into pieces.
165. Delicacy (Germany). Mid-season, high-yielding, salad variety. Fruits 18 - 20 cm, high taste.
166. Stalwart... Superearly, short-leaved (up to 1.2 m), a variety of the selection of P. Ya. Sarayeva. Predominantly female flowering. In the bosom of each leaf, from 1 to 3 ovaries are formed, tolerates short-term spring frosts.
167. Micron... New. Early maturing variety, female flowering type. Zelentsy up to 9 cm, ideal for canning. Harvested up to 5 cm in size, the fruits have excellent taste and good crunchy properties. They are great as micro pickles for pickling and canning. Variety value: long-term fruiting, high quality fruit.
168. Finger... The plant is strongly plaited, mainly of the female type of flowering, with a bundle of ovaries. Zelenets dark green 9 - 12 cm long. The yield is 2 - 3 times higher than standard varieties. Ideal for canning.
169. Teachers' rooms. An early, high-yielding variety of the selection of P.Ya. Sarayeva, heat-drought-resistant (can be grown without watering), do not form bitterness. They tolerate short-term spring frosts.
Bush cucumbers 5 pcs. - 10 rubles.
This is a group of early maturing, bee-pollinated cucumber varieties. Plants are bushy, compact, weakly branched, the length of the main whip is up to 50 cm. Very convenient for growing in small areas. And the NK-mini variety is super compact, ideal for growing in the room.
170. Baby from Shanghai. The novelty of the past season, made us happy with a high harvest. Zelentsy 7 - 8 cm long, 3 cm in diameter. Fresh taste is excellent. Good for canning.
171. Kid... Variety with high potential. With good care, it can give up to 38 fruits from one bush. Zelentsy are intended for universal use.
172. NK-mini... In the bosom of each leaf there are 2 - 3 fruits 6 - 9 cm long. In the open field, place up to 20 plants per square meter.
Chinese cucumbers. 10 pieces. - 10 rubles.
173. Suilu No. 1. The fruits are cylindrical in shape, up to 15 cm long, very tasty. Ideal for canning.
174. Chinyan No. 4... Fruits are green, up to 40 cm long, excellent taste, universal use, cut into pieces when canning.
175. Chunwu # 5... Fruits are dark green, up to 70 cm long, excellent taste. Universal use. When canning, cut into pieces.
176. Shandong No. 8... Fruits are dark green, up to 50 cm long, pleasant taste, universal use. When canning, cut into pieces.
Italian cucumbers 3 pcs. - 10 rubles.
177. Ambruzze (tortorello). Medium-growing, late-ripening variety with an exotic appearance. Melon-like leaves, light green, ribbed fruits, 40-45 cm long. For delicious salads. Zelentsy have the taste of cucumber, and in biological ripeness, the fruits acquire the taste and aroma of melon.
178. Barrese (tortorello). Shrub, late-ripening variety. Fruits like Ambruzza are only dark green.
Cucumbers - new products in 2010 5 pcs. - 10 rubles.
179. English Long (Long anglais). An old English variety of cucumbers. Fruits of traditional color, long, thin, ideal for salads.
180. Poona Khira (Poona kheera). This relic from India is sure to become your favorite. Fruits are light-light green, almost white, crunchy, very tasty.
181. Himengi (Himangi, India). The fruits are creamy, crispy, very tasty, and are in steady demand in the Indian markets.
182. Edmondson (Edmondson). Mini fruits are light-light green in color, very tasty, good in salads and for canning.
183. Dragon Egg (Dragon egg). Relic from Croatia. The fruits are creamy, egg-shaped, sweet. Very loved by children.
184. Japanese. The name is conditional. So far, it has not been possible to translate Japanese characters from a bag of seeds. Fruits up to 50 cm, very tasty, for salad purposes.
Zucchini is a culture - a policyholder. Indeed, in the most unfavorable years, when other crops do not give the expected harvest, zucchini will certainly help out. This unpretentious culture should take its rightful place in your garden. After all, zucchini is early ripening, high-yielding, and its bush forms, moreover, take up little space. We invite you to try rare varieties of zucchini:
185. Gray... Bush-shaped plant. Fruits are cylindrical, gray-light green, speckled, very tasty, up to 1 kg.
186. Golden Scallop... Bush plant. Mid-season variety. Fruits are cylindrical with an elongated neck, lumpy, yellow, very tasty, weighing up to 1.5 kg.
187. Ziao King Xi Hu Lu (China). Early maturing, bush, high-yielding variety. Portion fruits, very tasty, weighing up to 1 kg.
188. Neapolitan Cocosella (Italy). This variety is very popular in Italy. The plant is early maturing, bush form. Fruits are green with dark green stripes, thin, ribbed, tasty, weighing up to 2 kg.
189. Round from Nice (Rondo de Nice). A relic from France. Bush plant. Fruits are round, light green, very tasty with a delicate aroma, good for stuffing, weighing up to 1 kg.
190. Mogango Lyso (Brazil). The variety is very popular in Brazil. Plants are long-leaved, pear-shaped fruits, light green with a mesh pattern, convenient for stuffing, good fried, weighing up to 1 kg.
191. Handsome striped man... Early maturing variety. The whips are long. Fruits are bullet-shaped, green with yellow stripes, weighing up to 200 g. Winter table decoration.
192. Tatum (Mexico). This variety of zucchini is a must in Mexican cuisine. It is also popular in the USA. Plants are long-leaved. Fruits are pear-shaped with light ribbing, yellow at the stage of biological ripeness, and green at the technical stage, weighing up to 1 kg. Drink in the same way as zucchini.
193. Tintorello... Excellent, early ripening variety. The plant is bushy, compact. Forms fruits of a flat-round shape, not typical for zucchini, of a light green color, with a very delicate tasty pulp, weighing up to 1 kg. Designed for cooking and canning, including whole-fruit.
194. Tondo scuro di Piacenza (Tondo scuro di piacenza). A relic from Italy.Bush plant. Fruits of an unusual round shape, dark green, very tasty, weighing up to 1 kg.
In China, pumpkin is called the queen of vegetables. In terms of the content of nutrients, this ancient culture surpasses many vegetables. Hence the wide range of its healing effects on the human body. For example, pumpkin has five times more carotene than carrots and three times more carotene than beef liver. And in terms of iron content, orange pumpkin deserves the title of champion among all existing vegetables, for this reason it is good to use for those who suffer from anemia. In general, pumpkin can be especially recommended for the elderly: it is easily digested and has a beneficial effect on the whole complex of diseases of old age. Pumpkin, oddly enough, can also be grown "for the soul." In support of this, unique pumpkin varieties are presented below:
195. Queensland Blue (Australia). This pumpkin variety is very popular in Australia. And this is no coincidence. The plant is long-leaved. The fruits have an unusual shape and color: a blue turban with a well-pronounced ribbing, weighing 5 - 8 kg. The pulp is bright orange, with a very pleasant taste. The fruits are stored for a long time.
196. Pink Banana (USA). The plant is long-leaved. The fruits are banana-shaped, pink in color, very pleasant orange pulp and weigh 4 - 6 kg.
197. Blue Banana (Guatemala). The plant is long-leaved. Fruits are banana-shaped, blue, of high taste, weighing 3 - 4 kg.
Pumpkins - new 2010 3 pcs. - 20 rubles.
198. Geilax de Ezins (Galeux d 'Eysines). A stunning relic from France. The plant is long-leaved. Fruits are flat-round, orange-peach in color, covered with stellate “warts”. The French bake the sweet pulp of this pumpkin and add it to soups.
199. Marina from Chioggia (Marina Di Chioggia). World famous Italian relic. One of the most beautiful and unique pumpkins. The plant is long-leaved. Fruits are gray-blue-green, turban-shaped, with a lumpy-wrinkled surface, weighing up to 5 kg. The pulp is yellow-orange, very sweet. Young fruits are also edible: they are cooked and consumed like zucchini.
200. Mongogo from Guatemala (Mongogo Du Gvatemala). A relic from Guatemala. The plant is long-leaved. Fruits of the most unusual shape (I have not yet seen any analogues to this): they are flat-round with 10 ribs, clearly protruding above the surface, weighing up to 1.5 kg. It seems that a dark green pumpkin with white dots is enclosed in a basket. The pulp is light yellow, very tender and tasty. Young fruits of this miracle are used as zucchini, ripe - as pumpkins. It is stored for a long time and can serve as a decoration for a winter table.
201. Sweet Dumplings (Sweet Dumpling). A recognized favorite among the variety of pumpkins. One of the sweetest pumpkins, with an apple flavor. The plant is medium-growing. The mini-fruits of this miracle have an unusual appearance. They are white in color, with 10 distinct ribs, between which there are dark green stripes with white specks, weighing up to 500 g. Ripe fruits are well preserved for up to 2 months. They can be baked, boiled, stewed. They are ideal for eating raw, for making purees, juices and stuffing.
202. Sweet Pulp (Sweet Meat). Relic from the United States (Oregon). The plant is long-leaved. Fruits are flat-round with light ribbing, very pleasant light - green - blue color, weighing up to 5 kg. The pulp is orange, very sweet.
203. Yugoslav digital the fruit (Yugoslavian finder fruit). The plant is medium-growing. The fruits are of fantastic shape. They are oval with five pairs of finger-like protrusions, cream-colored, weighing up to 0.5 kg.
This is a type of hard-bore gourd. Widely distributed in Western Europe and North America. In terms of nutritional value, they are superior to zucchini and pumpkin. Kruknek fruits are club-shaped or pear-shaped with a curved neck. Stored all winter. 5-7 day old ovaries are used for whole-fruit canning, like cucumbers. Ripe fruits are used for food as well as squash and squash.
204. Summer (USA). An early, bushy, high-yielding variety.Pear-shaped fruits with a curved neck, yellow, weighing up to 1 kg.
205. Perfection. An early, bushy, high-yielding variety. Fruits are pear-shaped, with a graceful curved neck, weighing up to 600 g.
We cannot but pay attention to another representative of the pumpkin family - squash. This vegetable is good for human health. In particular, the fruits of squash contain lutein, which acts on the human body as an oxidant. And this slows down the aging of the body and prolongs life. Squash can be used all year round. After all, its fruits are preserved until the next harvest. And the cultivation of this culture is available to everyone. They are early ripening, compact bushes. We bring to your attention a list of rare varieties of squash:
206. Bingo - Bongo... The fruit is purple, disc-shaped, fistonity is poorly expressed. The pulp is orange, juicy, tender. The taste is high.
207. Gagat... Fruits are disc-shaped, black, fistonity is poorly expressed. The pulp is orange, juicy, tender. The taste is high.
208. Fuete... The fruit is orange, disc-shaped with a scalloped edge. The pulp is white, firm, tender. The taste is high.
Squash - new in 2010 3 pcs. - 30 rubles.
209. Punch yellow with green (Panache Jaune Et Vert). Unique relic from France. Serrated fruits - chameleons will charm anyone. First, the fruits are light green crumbs, then they acquire a creamy yellow color with radial dark green stripes, and during the period of full biological ripeness they become light yellow with radial light brown stripes, weighing up to 600 g. Punch is a character of the English folk puppet theater, corresponding to the Russian Petrushka ...
210. Striped mix (Strie Melange). A stunning relic from France. These are the most decorative squash. This mixture contains warty fruits in several colors. Among them there are cream ones with radial yellow stripes, white ones with dark green specks and radial dark green stripes, and also white ones with radial light green stripes. The mass of ripe fruits is up to 2 kg.
211. Lagenaria Goose in apples. The fruits are green with white spots, in appearance they resemble geese with a gracefully curved neck, weighing up to 4 kg. Young fruits are used for food: they are fried, canned with cucumbers, and caviar is prepared. 5 pieces. - 30 rubles.
212. Lagenaria Seibo (Nigerian Saybo). Relic from Nigeria. Fruits are green, in the form of a bottle, weighing up to 3 kg. Greens are used for food. 5 pieces. - 30 rubles.
213. Tibetan Lofant. Tibetan monks have been renowned for the art of healing for thousands of years. At the same time, the basis of many medicines is the Tibetan lofant. Now you also have the opportunity to sow this relict plant with unique healing properties. It is enough to sit a little by the garden with a Tibetan lofant to feel a surge of strength and vivacity. You can sew the dry grass of the Tibetan lofant into a small pillow and place it at the head of the bed during rest.
In the first year, this unpretentious plant is grown through seedlings, in subsequent years, from the rhizomes preserved in winter, shoots appear in early spring. At the same time, the aboveground part safely tolerates spring frosts. In 2008, at the beginning of April, the shoots of the Tibetan lofant were completely covered with snow. But they successfully endured this stress and continued to grow after the snow melted. During the season, two cuts of grass are made for drying. The Tibetan lofant should not be confused with the anisimov lofant, which has pink inflorescences. The Tibetan lofant, as you can see in the photo, is white.
214. Milk Thistle... Annual, medicinal plant. Huge leaves with white spots give it an exceptional decorative effect. An effective medicine for liver diseases and varicose veins. Preparations from medicinal raw milk thistle protect liver cells from the harmful effects of metabolic products, as well as from external toxins, including alcohol. Therefore, it is useful for healthy people to take them. The plant is unpretentious, easily tolerates spring and autumn frosts. 10 pieces. - 10 rubles.
215. Chumiza Kolomenskaya... Plant height 150-160 cm. Forms dense ears-cobs weighing up to 30 g. The grain is finer than millet grain and it can be given to chickens from the second feeding. Increases egg production in chickens. Feeding hay from chumiza increases milk yield in cows... 100 pieces. - 10 rubles.
We send seeds after prepayment by postal order. Minimum order amount RUB 100 + 50 rub. for postage, regardless of the order amount. It is very easy to pay for an order for seeds. You have to go to the post office, fill out the postal order form. In the column "Message (purpose of payment)" write: "Order via the Internet". This will make it easier to process your order. After payment, let me know
E - mail: valera [email protected] mail . ru Your order and your complete mailing address. When sending this message - order, activate the function "Report the reading of the letter" by putting a tick in the appropriate place for this. If in the message - order you write "Ordering seeds according to the catalog 2010-2011", then in the order you can specify only the serial numbers according to the catalog.
658421, Altai Territory, Loktevsky district, Gornyak-1, Ostrovsky street 29,
Popenko Valery Dmitrievich.
We wish you all the best. Valery Dmitrievich and Andrey Valerievich.